Kenlie over at the “All The Weigh” blog has friend making Monday, where you answer some questions on your blog and post a link on hers. Well since its Monday, here we go.
- What city do you currently live in? Pasadena, MD
- What’s the weather like where you are? We get a little of everything. All four seasons, heat, humidity, rain, snow, cold.
- When you eat at a restaurant do you prefer to eat inside or outside? Inside most of the time.
- What is your favorite season? Spring. Cool mornings, bugs aren’t yet out and everything is becoming new again.
- When you go on vacation do you prefer the beach or the mountains? What’s a vacation?
- What do you like most about Spring? The newness (if that is even a word) life starting again, the chance to enjoy the outdoors.
- Share one of the greatest moments of Spring from your childhood. Growing up by the water, on a street of summer homes with 20+ acres of wood behind you, every spring was magical. As kids we were Kings of the neighborhood. Running, exploring, fishing to our hearts content with nobody else around. All the springs were good.
- Do you prefer to wear shorts, capris or dresses at this time of year? Shorts.
- What do you miss about Winter? …………? Trying really hard here…..but I am drawing a blank.
- What do you look forward to about Summer? Long sunny days. Sitting on the porch in the evening.
If you want to join in, stop over at the all the weigh blog.